.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Real Vacation...

I just wanted to let everyone know I will be taking some time off to spend with my family and friends starting Fri.. I will be checking emails periodically and doing some work. I will probably not be posting any galleries while I am gone, unless I have told you. I am going to try and have all due that week sent out bf i leave. As well as peeks:) Scott and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary and I have brought my desktop on all family vacations the past 2 or 3 years. All orders paid for will be submitted bf I leave and will be checked off and ready for pick up/mail when I get back. Thanks so much!!!

No comments: