.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, January 07, 2007


The Kids!!

I have been working really hard in the studio. I have lots to post, if I can get to it. We had a great holiday- VERY busy. We started off in Disney with Scott's mom and dad and brother and sister along with all the kids. We missed Scott's other brother, Chris, and his wife, Kristin. Chris is in the Navy and is currently sailing somewhere on the Gulf. I have a hard time keeping up with where he is! We came home from FL a couple days bf Xmas to my mom and dad. It was great having them here for the holidays. The kids loved having them and I know we were very sad when they left. So, anyways, a new year- lots to do! I am really trying to push my photography. I have 2 friends who just gave birth to girls and you better believe I will be pounding on their doors to take pics of them! I am trying to perfect my maternity and newborn shots- my favE!! Here are the most recent of the kids, Lily 3 1/2 and Morgan 8 mo..

No comments: