.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Wave of 3/4 "Monthers"...

All my newborns are headed back towards me to show off their filled in faces and heads of hair. I met with the handsome and adorable, Andrew, today. The weather has been so hard to judge lately- we actually ended up outside almost the whole time! Crazy! Anyways, Andrew was holding back back on the smiles (sound familiar any previous 3 mo mommies??) and got very sleepy on us, but I really think we got some darling shots- here are a few-
Andrew
And the big boy pose that makes him look big and tiny all at the same time:)
Photobucket
off to lay on the couch- I have been nonstop ALL day!!

No comments: