.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, November 07, 2008

Another Quick Post...

Hi! I am seeing a light at the "middle" of my tunnel! I worked all day today and I am staying up to meet my goals I have set for myself. I wanted to get peeks out to my anxious parents. Really quick, if you have a gallery out or need to make a payment on an order PLEASE do so! I am out of town at the end of the month and Thanksgiving holidays always slow the whole order process down. We have less time than you think, I mean, I have less time than you think:) Here we go!!!

Ben

1 yr old

Photobucket

6 mo

18 mo

18 mo

multilple kids

Back to work...


No comments: