.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, November 03, 2008

24...

24 is the magic number! I have 24 sessions to edit! I told you my clients were good to me:) So, in light of that situation, I am skipping photo commentary so I can bust a move on these galleries. Here we go:
6 mo,family,Storyboard
6 mo
3 mo
3 mo
4 yr old
Anna
2 Yr Old
2 Yr Old
Emerson
Denton
multilple kids
Hope everybody likes their peeks! More to come, of course!
A little business info:
IF YOUR GALLERY HAS BEEN OUT MORE THAN 2 WEEKS- PLEASE HAVE YOUR ORDER TO ME REALLY SOON!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT, WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WANTING CARDS MADE- THANKS!

No comments: