.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hi...

I know I have tons of awesome families waiting for their peeks! I have had some amazing sessions. I am actually trying to get as much rest as I can bc I still am feeling worn down by my sinus/ear infection. Tomorrow morning will be my 24 hrs on antibiotics, so I am thinking I will feel like Superwoman when I wake! It will be this weekend that I will do a big post with tons of images:) And bc my friend/assistant told me last night that my Blog was getting boring bc there are no pics- here is an image!! PS- I totally agreed with her and all is in good fun!!
BABY IN A BASKET- could he be any cuter??
6 mo

No comments: