.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, October 18, 2008

Such a Beautiful Time of Year...

I love the fall! Believe it or not, I am not actually a huge fan of fall pictures. Why? I have no idea! While the tree and sun provide a warm glow, I love that. But, I think I personally prefer a little green in my outdoor pictures. I know- I am strange! But, even still, I cannot resist the fall colors. So, I am looking forward to a colorful fall season of sessions:) Here is the beginning-
First off, Lily's Pre-K teacher from last year asked me to do Senior Portraits for her daughter. Now, many of you can attest to the fact that I am not good at posing people "quickly." I will change things around at least twice bf i take the picture. That is why it is easy for me to shoot children- they inspire me every second and I see things through the lens and I just snap. Well, I was brave and met with Elizabeth, a beautiful senior who plays in the band and enjoys a good book. She is so sweet and mature and I can only pray that Lily and I will have the special relationship she and her mother share. We had a good time:) Here is your peek:
Next up, little Eli. This little man has been gracing this blog since he was 5 mo old. He is the son of a friend from college and each time I am with him, I want to take him home:) We got together for their Christmas card shoot and we by far, got "THE ONE" but I will let them share it. So, here are some other great shots-

More to share later. I had a great session for 2 families on Thurs. Gotta get ready for my shoot!

No comments: