.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, October 13, 2008

Baby Logan...

Kids in tow, we took off for Snellville Sun morning. Gin's mom watched my wild things while I took Baby Logan's first photoshoot (well, maybe not first, I think little man has seen a camera or 2!) He was a pro! Slept so soundly and was wide awake for plenty, as well. Mom and Dad are doing a terrific job. Here are a few shots-


I just love this one! My sweet friends, a mommy and daddy now. I was laughing bc the more they laughed, the baby's feet were lifted in front of his face.
I have 2 sessions EVERYDAY this week! This is my busiest week of the year! Luckily, I have hit a slow point in editing, so it will not affect me too bad. Thank goodness we took a few breaks a couple of weeks ago:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen...

The second picture you posted is absolutely beautiful! I love it!