.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Girls...

I am having a small wave of the sweet baby girls. I am running low on fuel and need to hop into bed, but I know 2 mommies that are anxiously awaiting their peeks!! Plus, I cannot wait to show them off:)

First, is my new Baby Planner, Jenna. Jenna was a doll- she slept well and opened her eyes for me a little. She had a rough day bf I came. Hope she was still good after I left:) Here are a few-



Always a fun family to work with! This was my 3rd (well, I guess 4th, if you count the attempted/ rainy day maternity shoot!) time working with them.

Next, a friend from college and her 2 darling children. We hung out in Decatur a little while to capture 6 mo old, Mallory and 3 yr old, Tyler. Here is a fave of each of them-
LOVE this one!! Her skin is so pretty.
Tyler has the skin, too- with some knockout eyes.
Mallory's Baptism dress
I had a blast, as usual! (Shoot and lunch) Nice to meet you, Mimi.
Once again- it is midnight and I am still on this computer!! Time flies... GOODNIGHT!

No comments: