.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Lot's Going on...

It is very interesting in the Pillow house right now! We have alot going on. I spent Sun @10:00pm through Mon @10:30pm at Dekalb Medical with one of my best friends, Ginger, and her hubby, Andy, while they welcomed Logan Andrew into the world! So, I told Ginger not to copy my labors and, um, she did:) 23 hrs long with 3 hrs pushing- she beat me on the pushing! Whew! I got 2 hrs of sleep total in that time- it was all worth it. Congrats guys! Here is a sleep deprived snapshot and stay tuned for their photoshoot.

No comments: