.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, October 26, 2008

SICK...

Can viruses not just wait until we are not busy??!! Yes, I caught Morgan's cold/throat thing! Fever, cold, huge glands.... blah, blah, blah....
HUGE thank you to my very special client that is actually squeezing ME in on Wed:) This morning I woke up and decided I was done with it. So, I moved on and met my friend, Mandy and her fam for their session. Did I keep my distance- oh yes! Did I have my energy? Well, put it this way, I popped some tylenol and had my coffee- I was ready for Maddie and Carter!
Here are a few-
Love this family shot:
Riley fam
I am LOVING the "infamous -hard to get" sibling shot!!
multilple kids
And beautiful Maddie- she was not having any part of our shenanigans to get her to smile!
3 yr old
I have a day of rest tomorrow and then I am off to the battle fields on Tues! I will be ready:)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

These are wonderful, I can't wait to see them all. Thank you again for braving us not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon! Thank you again.
Mandy