.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, October 24, 2008

Little Clara...

here are Clara's other peeks, as promised. Her mom said she was a serious baby. I had one of those! I LOVE the serous/curious faces as they stare into my camera. She was such a doll!! A little serious bw and a cute vintage-
1 yr old
1 yr old
And, now, sweet, fun Nevaeh. We got together for a little painting session. She did not really get into it, but we got some cute pics out of it!!
1 yr old
I stopped by my friend, Mandy's house on my way home from a shoot. I got to meet 3 mo old, Carter. We have a session this weekend, but I wanted to grab a few indoor shots since this was Carter's first shoot. Look what we got-3 mo
Isn't he awesome??
Off to feed the crazy kids! Thank goodness for my mom:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY I LOVE THAT PIC SHE IS SMILEING SOOOO BIG... wISH SHE HAD A LIL PAINT ON HER FACE.... BUT OH WELL.... THANKS TAMARA AND NEVAEH