.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We Have an Ear Infection...

I had to cancel, yet, another shoot! I would like to take this opportunity to pat myself on the back for not booking myself back to back! I do not know what I would have done if I had no room to reschedule! You live and learn and I have learned:) So, all the embarrassment of turning away amazing, potential clients has paid off:) LOL! Morgan has basically a cold, but he has had some old congestion that has probably led to the ears. Poor guy! Have no fear, antibiotics are here! So, let's all pray that I only have to keep him home for tomorrow and that is it. I have one shoot in the late afternoon and my lovely sister is going to be able to watch him and Lily will be at a friends. So, at least my whole day did not go under:) So, tomorrow, in between working- I will be lovin' on my baby boy- good night

No comments: