.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, October 05, 2008

What a Week...

I had mt 10 Yr highschool reunion last night. It was really a terrific night! We had a good turnout and I think the location (Fado in Buckhead) was perfect for us "South Gwinnetions" My class sure likes to drink! A huge thank you to Kristen and anyone else who helped her put it together- I know Kristen is one happy girl today, now that it is over! I brought my camera, but left the battery charging in the car (parked at a friend's house) Oh well!
I have 3 sessions to post. First, is my neighbor and friend, who is prego with her second child, first boy! She looks fantastic, but was a little timid to do maternity pics. The camera loved her and her sweet daughter:)
I met my new Baby Planner, Trent, this week. He is the little bro of 2 yr old, Ayden (I call him firetruck cutie bc we got one of my fave images ever with he and my firetruck!) Trent is a sweet, 6 pounder that loves to be held. We pulled off some pretty great shots! I just LOVE this one of Dad, baby and big bro-
And now, Baby Finley's fam! I went to finish up Fin's session with his brothers and sister. Mom and I were amazed at how smooth it went:)
I love this shot of the oldest, Max, with the new addition-
Thanks to all my families for such great shoots!

No comments: