.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HUGE Problem...

My email address is TOTALLY wiped out! I just never thought that they would cancel it along with disconnecting our telephone service- silly me! So, I am the phone with bellsouth right now. I am going to create another acct for emails and will post it as soon as I get it. I am trying to be able to access it, so I can get it copies over to Outlook Express. FLIPPING OUT!!!
MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS picturelily@gmail.com
I just found out there is NO way to EVER access my old emails. If we have corresponded recently and/or you have not given me all you info as a client, please email me, so we can make sure we are in touch. Fortunately, I have clients info in my database, but there are a few people that I do not have complete info for. Ok, I am going to be at peace now:)

No comments: