.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gorgeous Light and Gorgeous Girls...

I am way behind on peeks, but I am catching up!! A friend of mine approached me about doing some pics of her nieces. It totally worked out, as they were traveling in for an insane round of softball tornaments. I know they felt hectic, but I was great- especially bc I was seeing this from my camera- beautiful, fun gals:)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also, I got to meet a new sweet doll baby, Ali Grace! I had a terrific shoot with mom, GG and big sis, Ava. I am loving these images:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: