.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, April 11, 2010

Well...

Things did not go as planned! We had a wonderful time on our trip. My friend, Christy, and I took the kids to see my family (and of course the beach) in SC. ALL 4 of them got sick!!! At different times! The first day, Lily ended up with a fever (bladder inf and STREP) and then Morgan comes out with a virus that had him at 103.7! It was crazy! Then I was without internet... UGH! So, I busted it yesterday and I am doing the same today. Here is a long awaited post:
Bf I left, I finished up my mini shoots at Clinton Preserve with sweet, 1 yr old Wyatt and 2 yr old Haley. We had a great time running around! Here are a few from then (PS- thx so much for your patience!!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then, I got to see Ella! A daughter of some old friends of mine. She has grown into a precious little gal:) What a cutie pie-
Photobucket
Check out the bowl and the bootie!!!
Photobucket
So sweet!!
Then... I had the pleasure of meeting baby Colton. A year after his older bro, Colby, was born! They literally had Colby's 1st bday after I left:) These 2 look sooo much alike. Add a couple of pounds to Colton, though. He was born 5 wks early! He was so tiny and sweet when I met him about 3 or so weeks after his trip home from the hospital. What fun this fam is going to have with these 2 awesome boys!! I am only posting one pic bc mom has seen more bc we are working on his announcement. Will prob add more later.
Photobucket
Well, back to work for me! I have 2 galleries that hit 3 wks yesterday, so i am working hard to get them done today. Wish me luck and a huge thanks to those waiting!! Will post a few pics from our trip when I catch up...

No comments: