.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, June 06, 2010

I am Here...

I know it seems like I have fallen off the planet! I am working away catching up. Looking forward to a slow period. I have had some terrific shoots- tons to blog, but I have had such a long day, I am literally exhausted and it is 8:30! I had the "it is not dark enough to go to bed fight" with the kids and I have won! Peace in the house and I am going to catch up on some of the THREE or 4 wks of TV that I have not watched!! Then off to bed early bc I have a shoot in the am. I hope you all are having an awesome summer. My brand new nephew, Camden, is doing fantastic! His mommy is doing well, too. She is just trying to rid herself of the post- c section swelling. Poor girl! Just wait until you see pics of Baby Cam- he is the sweetest baby! So beautiful!! I am biased....
Speaking of newborns- last time i saw little Lucas was when he had just come out of mommy's tummy. How cute is he??? I am so glad we were able to incorporate my milk stool. More to come- he has 2 older sisters. Good night!
Photobucket

No comments: