.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, June 21, 2010

Update...

Hi Friends! I know I am so very bad on posting right now! I have been focusing on getting my galleries out, ordering and many birth announcements. It has been very BUSY over here. I am headed out of town on Wed, so my goal is to have at least one image from each shoot up here for you to see. I know you are anxious to see your sweet babies:) My schedule is slowing down when I get back. If we have not talked about scheduling, there may be a chance I may not be able to take you. I have some due dates on my calendar and there are some moms I am in contact with about scheduling- so no worries. Back to work bf my next shoot!

No comments: