.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, September 21, 2006



The Living Room Light

I love the light in our living room. We have a huge window above our front door that acts like a skylight, letting soft, filtered light in the morning and a warm, strong ray in the afternoon. I took this pic of Morgan hanging out with Bailey in the morning and "Princess" Lily in the afternoon. It is fun playing with the light in the house except somebody is always in front of the "ugly chair!" And I sure do get tired of the carpet!! I hope everyone is enjoying fall. Morgan is 5 months today and I caught a glimpse of the first tooth poking through. So this explains a few things! He is growing up way fast...

No comments: