.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, September 19, 2006





Tanner

Here is my first complete Pregnant to Newborn shoot! I recently had some postcards printed using these pictures. This is actually Scott's cousin Keisha. She has an adorable 2 yr old named Kendal. Keisha and her husband, Tim, had their second on August 4th. Tanner Micheal Morris was almost 9 pounds, yet he had the sweetest new baby face! I have found my "niche." I absolutely LOVE going to the baby's room with window and a studio light and taking pics with their personal things. I have done quite a few of these over the years and find myself enjoying them even more now that I have Morgan. I guess it is the not wanting to let go of the baby stage! More of these type pictures to come.....

No comments: