.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, September 24, 2006




Violeta


Violeta is Scott's best friend (since elementary school) Alex's wife. We have become friends over the years and I just love her! She has a terrific little girl named Carla from her first marriage and they have 2 yr old Ethan together. Now, Violeta is due with her second boy in October. We shot a few pics at their home after her shower today. It was pouring down rain, so I had no help with natural lighting, but at least I had my lights! We were laughing because the only backdrop we really had was blinds- oh well, they turned out cute!!!

No comments: