.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bubble Bath...


Both of my kids are a little sick and LOTS of grumpy! I thought a bubble bath photo shoot would cheer them up, but I was only half right. Morgan had no idea what to think of all the bubbles and Lily, of course, did not want to cooperate. But, I came up with some cute shots. My plan is to try this again on a Happier day. I want a HUGE, fun pic of them in the bath for my bathroom. Sound cute??? I think so! I can do this for your kids...hint, hint...


I am shooting the son of a Maternity couple today. I am very excited to meet him. Bc of some unfortunate events, we had to postpone his pics- so he is 6 wks.. I am sure he will cooperate with me. It always helps to have mom and dad in some of the pictures and these 2 are fabulous models. Stay tuned- I probably will post tonight!

No comments: