.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, May 21, 2007

Run, Tyler, Run...

Here is Tyler and his gorgeous family! Tyler is 2 and he is on the move!! This child have all of us quite a workout. But, as always, totally worth it! I have to take Lily to the Doc, so I am posting one really quick collection I put together. I LOVE these pics- so neat. I love Tyler's little legs hanging down over Dad's shoulders as he leans in for a kiss.



2 quick things, I got a new LENS!!!! It is much sharper. I am very excited to have that and pass that quality to my clients. Another thing is the kids and I will be in Myrtle Beach at my parents until begining of June. I constantly check my email- so Please do not hesitate to drop me an email. I am not scheduling any session until after the 7th or so. More posts to come on Tyler- off to the doc!!! CLICK TO SEE BIGGER-----

No comments: