.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, June 01, 2007

Enjoying Ourselves...

The kids and I are in SC having a great time with my parents. We were planning on staying until next week, but we might cut it a little short. (missing daddy) I am returning emails, just a little slower. Here is a pic I took last night at our place at Caledonia. I love it! There are 3 boats dumped there with vegitation all over them. And for some reason, the workers just leave all the wood here too. The creek is actually behind all of these trees. And when I say creek, I mean the marshy creek that leads to the river that flows into the ocean. Gorgeous! My cuz took me out on his pontoon boat for a moonlit night ride. Glass of wine in hand and some lovely bullfog background noise- very cool.

No comments: