.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm Back...

I have been in SC since sunday. My Aunt Jane is in the hospital with some sort of illness that was trying to shut down her kidneys and causing her alot of pain. She was in the ICU until yesterday night. I ran up there to be of service with their 3 children, chickens, cats, dog and 6 horses (did I leave anything out??) and came back yesterday.

So I woke up this morning and visited with some of my fave clients, Joy, Bella and 3 mo Anna.
We took some darling shots, my favorite shoot for them so far. Here are the beautiful gals-

PS- CLick in the Price link for a little sneek peek of some items that are coming soon!!



No comments: