.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, June 04, 2007

Home Sweet Home...

We are back! Cut a little short. I am TIRED! We had a wonderful time and spent lots of quality time with some loved ones. I am off to a bath and bed, so here are some pics-

Two really cool kids skateboarding in front of my Grandmother's home. I took some cool pics of them and mom said they brought me some HOT chocolate chip cookies last night bc they were "SO AWESOME!" Too bad I am home now! Mom, Dad and Grandmother, hope you enjoyed them! Then, my dad pushing Morgan for "his turn" skateboarding. Good night :)

No comments: