.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, June 15, 2007

So Excited to Share...

This Sweet couple turned out to be models! I hope they had a good time. Mom and Dad to be are a expecting baby boy, Carson in 2 months AND building and moving into a new home! And they took the time to pose for me. I hope you love them as much as I do!
Mom to be was stepping outside of her box- doesn't she look amazing!!?? I, too, was outside the box by having her stand in the bathtub! Goes to show, you can take fab. pictures in your own home- you'll be suprised.

No comments: