.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 13, 2007

Proud Aunt...

Don't you just love the hat and tie??? This one below is my FAVE!!!! I want to use it for something...???





Hello Everyone! Hope everybody had a terriffic Mother's Day. I chose to take pictures of my sis in law and my nephew- something I love doing, so- why not!!?? We had so much fun. For those of you who do not know Bryce, he is "*&%*$" on wheels! This kid can throw a ball like you would not believe. He is so full of energy, yet people look at him and say, "AWWW, he's so cute!" BC he does have that sweet boy side that every Mama gets to see better than anyone- but through that tough kis exterior, it shine through his eyes. We had the best light, shooting around 7- which was brave with an almost 4 yr old. I took alot of Bryce and his mom, but I will post one of those tommorrow- have some more editing to do.




I have heard that many people are fowarding my Blog to friends and fam. Thank you very much. And to all new readers/viewers- Welcome! I hope you can see what I am all about. Maybe one day soon, you will call me to capture those fun, sweet, wild, grumpy, pouty, special moments of you and your kids! Until then...

No comments: