.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lots to Share...

I have had some really great shoots lately and only THREE more bf we leave on our trip to MEXICO!!!
Picturelily will be CLOSED from Mon. March 1st- Sun. March 7th:)
We finally got to meet for dainty, Sophia's 1 yr shoot. Saturday was an amazing day in GA. It was still a little chilly in the morning, but we were very excited to have a nice day. Sophia was still not sure about totally loosening up for me, but luckily mom loves pics of
her baby" We did get some smiles, but as always, I pick the ones I love:) I know mom will too!
Very serious just like her brother- but she sure looks sweet, huh?
Photobucket
I loved the way she maneuvered through the big clumps of grass- slowed her down (hee-hee!)
Photobucket
Thanks K and J for a wonderful shoot as always! Hugs!!!
Next, I met 2 new friends. This was their first experience with a custom photographer. I am still not sure how mom felt about our shoot, but I am hoping that the pics will make her smile, regardless of all the convincing, jumping, singing and ahhem.. (bribing) we did:) A 6 month old and 2 year old boy- a good combination for some worn out grown ups. Boy- did they steal my heart- check out why...
Photobucket
Oh, sweet baby Chase:)
Photobucket
And can you say CHARMER?? Logan-
Photobucket
Photobucket
So great to meet you guys!
Next, I got to spend lots of time with baby Piper. At just under a month, Piper was ready for the party! Typically, I photograph newborns under 2 weeks bc they are much easier to settle into sleep (deep sleep) They are not as bothered when you move they arms and legs, etc.. Well, Piper's mom and sweet sister and I had a 4.5 hr session that ended in blissful slumber! Piper's pics are beautiful and worth every minute. She is such a doll:)
Photobucket
Beautiful mom-
Photobucket
And her amazing big sis-
Photobucket
And Piper in THE BOWL. Photobucket
I PROMISE I have color images of Piper. I was just in the black and white "mood" while processing these.
I guess that is it. I am super excited to meet a 6 day old Lily tomorrow! I am not sure how they are spelling the name, but either way I love it. She is so tiny- around 6 pounds- FUN!!

No comments: