.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, February 28, 2010

Off We Go...

I am rushing to get us packed up and out the door at 5:30 AM! I ALMOST completed my list of work things to so. I have placed orders and will be adding one more gallery to the site as sooon as we get back! Thx for all you understanding. So, I have to skip comments and post pics- so much to do! Btw, I have some appointments open on WEEKDAYS ONLY in March, if you are interested. I am hoping we will come home to mild, warm weather- **fingers crossed**
LATER AMIGOS!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: