.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, March 12, 2010

The REAL "Normal"...

Well, after a wonderful, sunny getaway in Cancun and a great weekend with family and friends, Scott and I have hit the ground running this week! I have jumped on top of work and he has been thrown in the world of waking up early and studying (to be a firefighter!) From running a sportsbar to 8-5 training- we are in a "normal" schedule!! I am LOVING it! Scott is home every night for dinner and bedtime and I wake up early to take the kids to school and then hit the computer.

I left our point and shoot at a friends house- will post a couple pics from our trip soon. I am trying hard to incorporate Storyboards in galleries. They are extra work, but I feel it gives you more ideas and visual. I started this one with an idea for the back of an announcement, but have flipped to a desk storyboard- 5x7 maybe?? If I printed this, I would have it mounted with a styrene backing so parents can sit it on a shelf or use a small easel for easy display....
Photobucket
Cute- huh? Back to work!!

No comments: