.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, March 25, 2010

August...

I had the pleasure of meeting August and his cool parents last night. What a doll the little guy was! This shoot was amazing to me bc he stayed happy for 2 hours! He did not end it- we did:) I got a nice variety of shots that I know mom and dad will love. It was so nice to meet you guys! Here is the happy, lil guy-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

AS FOR THE MINI SHOOT...
It looks like Tues's weather might work for us. NOT 100% yet, but if you are interested, please let me know! Here are the details:
Children only- prob need to be sitting up.
15 edited images on CD
$100 total due time of shoot
Will be in the morning- slots of 30 min
Clinton Preserve in Douglasville

OH- A MESSAGE-
Spring craziness is right around the corner. I am trying to wrap up orders and galleries. I am trying my best NOT to extend galleries, so we can keep the flow going. If you owe payment, please send as soon as possible. I will be out of town on Spring break with my kiddos and will be ordering bf I leave, not while I am gone. Thanks!!!

No comments: