.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, March 28, 2010

Loving Spring...

It is not super warm, but warm enough for some adorable children in some adorable outfits! I have craziness at my house and loads to do- I will let these pics speak for themselves...
Adorable, Spunky Mia-
Photobucket
A small wall gallery I put together:) I would LOVE these with the chunky, handmade wood frames!!!
Photobucket
Next, darling Gabby and her beautiful family-
Photobucket
Photobucket
And new, baby Brooks and his super cute brother, Beckham-
Photobucket
Photobucket
And love this picture of Baby brooks and my dear friend- his mommy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

THE PARKER FAMILY said...

Precious! Can't wait to see them all!!!