.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a Mini...

A mini- shoot of a little cutie (who is a mini version of her mom AND dad!) I met with Katelyn and her mom for a fun, quick shoot today. She was ready to go~ running all over! I am surprised I caught as many as I did. She was so much fun and so full of awesome personality. Check out the color-
Photobucket
And this one is my FAVE!!! I have to do something with it. I did not think it was focused, but when i got it on my computer, it was sharp as a tack and I am in love...
Photobucket
Thanks guys!!! Looking forward to my minis tomorrow! Will I do this again?? I don't know. Who knows- you never know what I will do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You Rock!!! Love Them!!