.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, March 19, 2010

Welcome Sunshine...

it has taken you a long time for you to stay out all day! I love you!! Georgia is getting closer to nice weather. We have a great forcast for today and tomorrow- let's see what it leads to. I am finally getting around to uploading our Cancun pics. There are not many, but here are a few of Scott and I sitting on our booties:)
Photobucket
Photobucket
yes- 2 fisting it. Free- why not??
Photobucket
Photobucket
Girl has got some freckles!!
When we got back, we joined our good friends from new York at Atl Motor Speedway for our 3rd race. Like I have said before, we are not fans. Just being there is really neat with these guys. Their setup on the infield is so cool and we can stand on the bus and watch the cars circle us or go down and socialize. We took my dad this time and he had SO much fun!!
Photobucket
Here is Lily with her BFF, Julianna
Photobucket
We are so lucky to have had such a great week with wonderful friends and family to spend time with and take care of us! (MOM, DAD, LAURA AND BRAD)

How about some cute little kids???
I met my friend, Allison and her 3 for some 10 mo shots of her twins...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we also did a group shot with all the 8 grandchildren! They are so cute!
Meet my new friends, Lucy and Owen. They are 5 and 2. We had a fun time throwing rocks, hunting for nuts and chasing eachother around an old cemetary where they have family reunions!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such cute kids!!
Meet Brooklyn, youngest of 3. Age 7 mo and cute as a button. Mommy and Daddy are old neighbors of ours. Fun to see their family grow.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Looking forward to all the shoots I have lined up for Spring!! April is almost booked and May will be soon. If you need an appointment- let me know asap!

No comments: