.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, February 16, 2007






Avery "Reese"...


Here she is- Kelley and Jeff's little cutie!! (Kelley's maternity pics are a previous post) Oh my, she is a doll. Scott and I could not get over how tiny she seemed, especially in comparison to our 9 lbs 6 oz Morgan ( I know- huge for me!) Anyways, any baby, especially a 7 pounder looks tiny to us now. Reese was a doll baby, sleeping in her Mommy and Daddy's arms until I was ready for a change- something "nakeder" and cozier. So we moved into Kelley and Jeff's beautiful bedroom and took off her clothes. She did really well being naked for awhile, but the pacifier had to make an appearance. Enjoy-

No comments: