.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, February 07, 2007




A Fun Maternity Session...


I had a blast with this couple. Mom to be is actually an old sorrority sister from college. We kept running into eachother out and about and she called me to photograph she and her husband and her baby boy belly. Allison had her grandmother make her great "toga" dress and it looked great. I will have to rig my own toga for future mommies. I thought these were neatest maternity shots I have done so far in the studio- and of course it helps to have fabulous models! I got an email from Allison after she saw her pictures telling me that she loved them and was proud of them. That, along with a joke about how she wanted her old arms back, made me smile. I am proud to have captured that moment for them. Believe me, I remember not feeling so cute. But I am glad to have pictures to help me remember those moments and know that I was cuter than I felt like!

No comments: