.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, February 13, 2007





Bella and her mom came to my house to finish up a shoot that we had started before Xmas. We had done their card shot and tried some stuff indoors, but bc of low light, I decided to reshoot. These turned out adorable! They really captured energetic, wonderfully talkative Bella! The little 2 yr old is going to be a big sis to a girl baby in March. Joy is such a beautiful mother and I just love taking pictures of them- enjoy...

PS- I am headed to Kelley and Jeff's house today to take pictures of their tiny Reese! Stay tuned.

No comments: