.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, February 18, 2007

Porcelain Hailey...







Porcelain Hailey...

This 11 week old cutie has the most beautiful skin! I told her mom that I had a hard time making any of her proofs b/w bc her skin tone looked so great in color. Usually, I prefer b/w and have to opposite problem. Hailey was such a sweet model- with the sweetest, content faces. We tried to get a smile, but she was just too laid back! She was a trooper, worn out by the time we were finished. Hope to see more of Hailey in the future...
PS- She had the coolest, well made bedding and curtains that her aunt made for her. (Not in any of these pics) I hear she is starting up her own business, so I will keep tabs on that!! Really neat stuff!

No comments: