.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A Cute Summer Pic...

Here are my 2 at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Fun, neat place. A little on the hot/sunny side in the kids area, though! I really would like to go back and explore a little more. If your kids can be entertained easily (not have games, etc) I recommend the gardens. They also have champagne in the gardens on certain evenings- really cool! Very good sandwiches at the little eatery. Anyways, Lily and Morgan- my wild thing and my sensitive one!

No comments: