.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Filling You In...

Hello all new and old Blog readers! Make sure if you are new, to let me know who you are by participating in my "push 2 buttons and you are done" Poll (on left side of page). I am working away trying to get PictureLily ready for FALL! I am almost done with the website- hoping to have it up and running next week. Working on more and more Xmas card templates. Getting all our pricing for jewelry, canvas and frames!!! Check out Prices and Products on left hand side of page.

Just a little secret- I am doing a HUGE special for Christmas cards....


1 mini session (about 30 min) with an online gallery PLUS your choice of card template and your image put together and burned on CD for YOU to print! For the low price of $50!!!
I will be doing some sessions at Piedmont Park for you "out of towners" Sometime in Sep and Oct.

Tell your friends and stay tuned...


Also, Aug is soooo hot and all the big kids are in school, so I am running a BABY/MATERNITY special for August only- Book a session for your baby or yourself AT YOUR HOME (baby must be under 9 mo) in AUGUST ONLY and get a FREE 8x10 with order. Cool! So pass my specials along- thx!

And off to the cutest 4 month old... with some huge blue eyes, and just the right amount of roll... Baby "A" He did not want to smile for me, but I am all for the serious shots :) Check him out-

And PS- A (hug) to all my friends at ERA- miss you guys :)


No comments: