.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, August 09, 2007

WOOO-HOOOO

Lily is officially in Pre-K! She walked in her classroom with a big smile on her face after an easy morning of getting ready. Now, I know that everyday will not be this great, but the past, um, 3 hrs have been bliss! She woke up with a smile on her face at 6:30 and asked if the sun was up. WHen I set out her clothes, she asked me why she was getting dressed- I told her for school and she said, "NOW?" She was thinking it was still night. I am guessing she was pretty proud of her outfit bc she told me, "People will think I look cool." How cute??!!! I am so proud of how well she did. Now, I have got some work to do!!!
Here is Lily(right) and her best friend Morgan (Riley)(left) as we call her

1 comment:

alle said...

Congrats on Lily starting Pre-K! That's so exciting! She is a beautiful little girl and you SHOULD be proud! :)