.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, August 20, 2007

My Crazy Weekend...

We headed up to Myrtle Beach, SC on thurs and got home late last night. Not only did my phone battery die (did not bring charger) but we got home and our answering machine was off from a power outage! So, if I missed a call from you- that is what was up. So sorry...


We had some family from VA come down to MB (where my parents and fam live) we got together and had a blast! Then, on sat we took a cruise on the river (without kids!) and parked at Sandy Island for the day. What a great trip...



Here is my cousin, Max, who is the same age as my Morgan. He is a doll. Love his eyes and lips!!

Max and Morgan were so cute!

And the crew on the boat. It was nicknamed the Beckham/Bell Booze cruise, but we had some teens with us, who behaved themselves quite well! Such a good time! And would believe I cannot find the self timer on my camera!!! So, I am not in the pic...

No comments: