.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, November 16, 2007

Adventure in the City...

I had an absolute blast with 8 mo Baby Vegas and his super cool mommy and daddy. They are new to Atl. We did their session at Piedmont and got some great shots (even though it was cold and WINDY), then we RUSHED back to their condo to catch some window light for naked baby shots:) So much more to tell, but I have to get back to work.

To reiterate my last post, I am BOOKED for holiday shoots! I really hate turning people away, but it is not even possible to open my schedule anymore! Not if I need showers and food! Not to mention my family:) No worries Maternity, Baby and Bday sessions- we can work something out for you. I just may not be able to deliver bf xmas.

Here are the pics----

No comments: