.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, November 11, 2007

Same Place, Same Time- Next Year...

Be here-Look at this color at Grant Park! What a cute family they were. Here are a few more bf I get back to work.



It has actually taken me 3 days to get this whole post uploaded. Blogger, I am mad at you and will be looking elsewhere when I get a chance.
Ok- so, some PictureLily NEWS:
I am BOOKED for Holiday and Family Sessions! I cannot believe it. Thank you all so much for the wonderful word of mouth that has brought me some of the greatest clients ever! I am saving space to work in Maternity, Baby and Birthday sessions. I am doing this bc I am up to my eyeballs in editing and shipping times are about to increase. I do not want anyone to stress about rushing in time for the holidays.
With that said, I know I am running about 3 days behind on galleries, but please do your best to get your orders in as soon as possible. As far as payment goes, I ask for at least half at time of ordering. I have added a PAYPAL acct for your convienence to accept credit cards. I am sure we will have a smooth holiday rush!
Another note- our home line is NOT working! Please email me if you need me. I am on the computer 85% of the day...




1 comment:

Ellen and John said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I just keep coming back to look at them. They are amazing! Thanks so much again.

Ellen