.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Behind on Posting...



I have had so many sessions! I will just post a few from my most recent, so the families can have a little peek. I am Finally caught up on galleries and they should be ready at your 2 wk mark or less. I am now, trying to get ahead, so we will not rush for xmas. Wishing you good health in this sickly season (I am so sick- bad sinus!) Enjoy-





First, these sweet/ fun brothers!!! And, my awesome neighbors-my kid's future spouses!!!
Hmmm.. . Lily McKlesky- sounds good! Isn't he handsome? And his cut-tee sis on the swings- we did get some smiles from her- just saving them!Now, for my friend, Jessi's PRECIOUS boys. Ty and Andrew- can you say awwww???


Are you diggin' the light?? It is my favorite trick- pull a chair (or my beanbag) into foyer and open front door! Perfect!



Next, it pains me to say- teenagers! These Bro/Sis - cousins were clients in my first year of shooting. They were brave to call me again!! I cannot believe how big they are now!


Oh, Ellie! What a doll my old friends (from highschool and college) 3 mo old is! I met them at Grandma's house for a fun and sleepy photo shoot. Great to meet you, Ellie! I cannot wait for your 6 mo.

No comments: