.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, December 05, 2007

THIS is Why I LOVE my Job...

Images like this! I got my beloved new camera (Nikon D300!) and love it! It makes low light situations easy. Mom of this sweet Madelyn is probably not expecting such Awesome images as we got. Hate to leave you hanging!! So....



I had a great time with you guys in your wonderful home. Now, I head to a newborn shoot- AHHH! And then back to the grind. A quick thank you so my wonderful clients who have been soooo patient with me. My computer is working overload (me too) I put in orders for 16 sessions the other night!! Crazy-I am so humbled that people love what I do so much. On that note, I am not taking anymore appointments for 2007. I need some air bf the holidays! I am having a price increase for 2008 to a sitting of $55 and desk prints up $2 and wall prints and storyboards up $5. These prices are still very reasonable for what I do- check around!!! PS- I am looking for maternity and baby clients for 2008- spread the word!!! Back to work-

No comments: