.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sweet Shot...

I seem to get so many great mom and child shots. I am almost done with little Carson's 3 mo gallery and thought I would post this. WHat a sweet shot. These are the family images I love!
Just to let people know- I am already booking sessions in January. I have availibility, but if you are wanting an appointment- let me know!!! I am a natural light photographer. Inside, I use window light and then I do sessions outside as well. For an indoor session, I prefer to do younger children and babies. I also tend to use windows when shooting maternity. So, please keep this in mind when considering a session for your children. If you have a child turning 2 or so this winter, consider waiting until the weather is bearable to do an outdoor session. I am sure I have more to post, so I will not wish you a happy new year just yet:)

No comments: