.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More to share...

Today was my sweet husband's bday. So, I am working a little late tonight to make up for only working a part of today. We finally put up our tree last night. Lily loved decorating and seeing each ornament. She was very good about decorating the same spot on the tree- of course, Mr Perfectionist (AKA, hubby Scott) went along behind her and spread the ornaments around the tree:) Morgan has insisted on taking the balls off- threw one on the kitchen floor last night- SMASH! I will be investing in shatterproof next year. I have 2 sessions to share and one to share for tomorrow (Nevaeh, that is you, sweet girl!) I know your mommy is ready to get me!!! Here is an engagement session that I did of a neat couple. We had fun trying not to slip in the creek at the cool location she suggested. And I met with sweet Carson today. His blue eyes were shing for his 3mo shoot. I just have one to share tonight, but I am sure more will follow. Carson will be hanging out with Morgan and I- 2 days a week! How exciting to have a little bitty one around (and to photograph)

2 comments:

Kelley and Matt Henson said...

We have had some interesting times with the Christmas tree this year too! Most of them involve an argument starting ... "Matt why did you give her a candy cane, I am fixing her dinner!!!" - and ending - "I didn't give it to her, she must have opened it herself!" She must be eating the plastic wrapping, because I haven't found any lying around!

Heather said...

B is my favorite!!!